Sunday, February 26, 2017

Let Me Be Your Girl

and if it pleased you... .....And if it pleased you. I would grow you an entire garden filled with tomatoes. 

 The weather in my part of the world has shifted from cold snowy weather to warmer sunshine days. It isn't a constant part of our lives at the moment, but the days where we have bits of sunshine have been extremely nice. This weather has me longing for tomatoes. (I know. weird) but recently I can't get enough of them. I found myself buying a few giant tomatoes at the store this weekend and I know they will be eaten promptly topped with balsamic vinegar and salt. 

I've been so tomato inspired that I had to create an entire garden. One day, I'd love to have a place where I can grow tomatoes in the summer and eat them fresh from the vine. If you have never experienced that simple pleasure of life you are missing out. There really is nothing quite like picking your own fruit and serving it on your table or sharing with others. Until I get the opportunity to cultivate my own garden, I'm going to have to be content with the one I've created in Second Life. 

 Musical Inspiration: Let me be your girl, Rachael Yamagata (It's on repeat today....I love her voice)

The Look-Let Me Be Your Girl
Hair- Magika - Fever -(New Release)
Hat- Curled Brim Straw Hat
Shorts- erratic / lisa - shorts / navy
Top-erratic / yvonne - tie-up shirt / red plaid
Bikini Top-erratic / beth - bikini top / beige

No comments: