Sunday, January 31, 2016

Red

Red
"Losing him was blue like I'd never known.......Missing him was dark grey all alone.....Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met.....But loving him was red......Loving him was red" Red-Taylor Swift

With Valentine's day approaching next month, I decided to get the jump and start blogging all the pretty hues of red, white and pink....cause you know that's the traditional colors that we use to express Amore or Love. Today's look is an homage to cupid, if you notice I'm wearing wings.

During a recent trip to Uber I was twitterpated, by Paper Arrow's, breezy dress. I fell so hard for this dress that actually ended up buying it in several different colors, because it's so cute...how could I not. Some of the great features about Paper's Arrow's dress is that  you can customize the top portion which means a total of 20 different color options. Personally tend to stick to a monochromatic look from head to toe, but with Paper Arrow's, breezy dress there are.....options for styling. One of the things I enjoy the most about this dress is the smooth texture that give the illusion of silk or softness. Breezy truly does live up to it's name because it feels as if it would fly off on it's own. Paper Arrow is a new store to me, but will be one that I am visiting more often.

Now, I want to point attention to the feet. Candy Doll, created a set of shoes that were available for the Epiphany Gacha Event. Now, I had to say...I had shoe envy, which is why I bought these shoes. It seemed like all my friends had the fashion jump and were sporting them weeks before I jumped on board. CandyDoll's shoes come complete with a multi-color changing hud. 6 aspects of this wedge can be changed and customized to match almost any outfit.

The Look- Red
Hair-Elikatira-Brielle2- Exclusives Hair Pack
Skin-Glam Affair - Luna Skin - Jamaica 
Dress-Paper Arrow-Breezy.dress Red-Maitreya
Wings-*BOOM* Aranel's Wings-sugar
Shoes-CandyDoll-Maya - Maitreya Lara
Location-Elysion Adult Lounge
Pose-an lar -The Demure Series

Musical Inspiration: Red, Taylor Swift




No comments: