Sunday, August 16, 2015

She Said.....

She Said....

After what felt like an eternity I finally managed to make my way into Collab88. (It was really only little over a week, but in SL time that does feel like an eternity.) What I found when I TPed in didn't disappoint me but rather lifted my spirits. This round of Collab88 is fantastic, I really can't fan girl enough about it. I now know why it took so long to actually get into the sim. There is just an abundant of things to look at. I must have spent a little over an hour looking through all the vendors and making my first round of choices. I promise you won't be disappointed visiting.

The moment I saw LODE's face accessory it brought to mind the image of Collective Soul's album cover, Dosage. So today's post is inspired by that image; instead of butterflies the Collective Soul album had bees falling out of a woman's mouth. So I am trying my best to invoke that image in today's post.

I will be posting some more items from this month's Collab88 in the upcoming days so please stay tuned for more butterfly themed goodies.

The Look-She Said
Hair- Magika [Hair] Honest
Skin-Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone 
Butterflies-*LODE* Face Accessory - Leila [brown]- Collab88

Musical Inspiration: song: She Said, artist: Collective Soul,  album: Dosage

No comments: