Monday, August 17, 2015

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Butterflies and Hurricanes


Today post is all about highlight some cute whimsical items I purchased. I'm highlighting, Moon Amore's Papillion Dreams Dress in Pink and Breathe's Limerance Heels in Nude. Now, I have to admit Breathe's shoes were the main reason why I tped into Collab88. I had peeked at previews on flickr and knew immediately that I would be sporting them. What I adore most about these shoes is the fact that they have little changeable butterflies that sit along the back. To me they create the perfect accent to these heels.

Now, I totally don't want to overlook Moon Amore's dress so let me get right down to why I purchased this dress. It was the butterflies. I know I'm a total girl; but I just couldn't resist when I saw the butterfly designs that accentuate this dress. Not only to they cling to the side of the dress a sensation of flight; but you can also find butterflies along the back of the dress as well. The Papillion dress is very shear so please be advised that if you are wearing this dress you may show some skin; which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

This month's theme is Daydream, Make sure you head on over to Collab88 and pick up some goodies of your own. I still have a few more items to post and it seems that I can't stop myself from visiting Collab88 and picking up a few items each time I visit.

Musical Inspiration: Butterflies and Hurricanes, Muse

The Look- Butterflies and Hurricanes
Hair- Lamb. Soma - Milk
Hair Accessory- Zenith=just flowers (Rose)
Skin-Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone
Dress-Moon Amore: Papillon Dreams Dress (Pink)
Shoes-BREATHE-Limerance Heels-Maitreya-Nude
Balloon- Moon Amore: c88 Bday gift (Papillon Balloons)

No comments: