Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cherry Bomb!

Cherry Bomb

I have to admit I was a little excited to see Luxuria's, release for ROMP's Summer Fair, the moment I saw it I knew I would be blogging it. Luxuria has once again managed to capture my heart with a fierce and sexy lingerie set. Sakura, is almost guaranteed to command attention. You can really see the work and dedication that was given in creating this little number. The soft smooth silk along the bust line and trim of panty; the intricate pattern that flows across the body and if you look even closer you can see stitching along the bra bottom. Sakura is 100% compatible with Maitreya Mesh Body because Luxuria includes appliers which make dressing and undressing oh so easy. It's a dream come true for this girl. Now, I know I'm posting this a tad early because ROMP's Summer fair has yet to open, so pardon the tease. If you can wait, you too can get your hands on Sakura. ROMP's Summer fair is filled with various naughty pieces to enhance your SL wild side. I'll be posting more goodies from the fair soon so please keep your peepers on the blog for upcoming posts.

ROMP's Summer Fair starts, July 3rd. If you want to take a peak at some preview items from the fair I strongly suggest you look at ROMP's web page. (Link included) Oh and if you are a member of Elysion Adult Lounge you can gain early access. I happen to be a member of Elysion Adult Lounge, and let me tell you it's a beautiful sim that has social functions every week. It's one of my favorite spots to take photos in SL.

Musical Inspiration: Cherry Bomb, The Runaways

The Look- Cherry Bomb! 
Hair-Magika-  Dots
Skin-Glam Affair - Amberly Skin - Lovely Day- Jamaica
Lingerie Set- Luxuria- Sakura- Red

No comments: