Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Purple Haze

Purple Haze


It seems everyone right now has Arcade gacha fever, which means you can totally hit up Uber and pick up some goodies with lag free shopping. I made the trek to Uber yesterday and picked up some cute items to add to my overflowing inventory. Today's look is inspired by Uber's theme this month which is, "Spice"....No, not Spice girls, but think more along the lines of spicy, hot and totally tempting. I decided to play up the purple and gold hues I found in Nylon Outfitters Tunic, Elephant. The main reason I picked this tunic is because of the color, what can I say I'm a sucker for pink/lavender hues. Nylon's Tunic feels soft and flowy. It highlights an asymmetric cut along the bottom of the dress which is perfect in living into the, "Spice" theme. I paired this spicy tunic with a pair of gold gladiator sandals from Pure shoes, a little treasure in my inventory. I hope you take the time to head over to Uber and pick up some spicy items of your own.


The Look- Purple Haze
Hair- TRUTH HAIR Katara
Dress- (NO)Tunic Dress - Elephant- Uber
Shoes-Pure Poison -  Gold Goddess Sandals

No comments: