Sunday, June 21, 2015

Limoncino

Limoncino

I ran into a long time friend of mine recently, Mira Questi and she had me reminiscing about that time we met in Italy and had lunch and Gelatto. Goodness, how time flown and how so many things have changed since then.

One of the things I miss most about living in Italy is taking moonlight drives through the Cinque Terra which usually lead to stopping into a little bar and having a drink. Limoncino, of course was a drink of choice. I actually adore all thing Lemon flavored something about the citrus that just makes my mouth pucker, but in a good way. I loved the sea and seeing the spider cables across the mountains as each twist and turn on the road unfolded. It made the whole experience so enchanting and added an element of danger which will never be forgotten. 

Today, I'm sporting some delicious lemon treats from Tres Blah. Tres Blah has a series of cute Summer themed shirts out for sale at Collab88. I even pick up this a pair of shorts from Nylon Outfitters to wear to compliment the top. It's a perfect casual summer look for where ever you might find yourself. 


Photo Location: Chic de Chic, a beautiful sim perfect for photos and filled with lots of scenic wonders.

The Look- Limoncino
Hair- Truth- Vivi
Skin- Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone
Top- Tres blah- Arlet Tee - Lemon
Shorts- Nylon Outfitters- Dark Denim Shorts
Ice Cream-Imeka-Italian Ice Cream with Cherry
Location- Chic de Chic

No comments: