Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Shipping Crate

New Home- The Shipping Crate

I have to admit that I have a RL fascination with Tiny Homes. If you are not familiar with the Tiny Home movement you can take a peek here. I have been considering this movement with my own RL home. I think it would make a great little guest house in the backyard. There is something comforting about living in a small space that appeals to me. Needless to say, when I saw Trompe Loeil's Shipping Crate Studio at Collab88, I knew I wanted to try my hand at living in one...at least in SL for now.

New Home- The Shipping Crate

It was quite the challenge fitting furniture into such a tiny space. I had to make choices, what to keep and what not to.  I found myself minimizing, keeping what was essential. A space that would remind me to blog, an extra chair for company and a place to rest my head; after all what else do I need in SL?

New Home- The Shipping Crate


No comments: