Saturday, April 4, 2015

Not Quite a Bunny

Cause, I'm Hoppy!

"We bunnies only wear our tails on special occasions"- Bridget Jones Diary

Today I am showcasing my Easter style. I managed to pick up a few new goodies and also dig into the depth my inventory to find today's treats. Let's first start with the location of where this photo was taken.

I recently rediscovered Happy Mood and I really do find that this sim is one that helps promote a happy state of mind. There are bight colors, loads of beautiful foliage and even cute critters around the area. It's just a lot of fun to wander around the sim and explore.  Let's take a peek at the items I am showcasing today, starting with the new and never been featured on my blog.

Hair- Eariler this week I discovered Magika's style, Crush and I absolutely adore it. The length is perfect and I love the soft waves that fall effortlessly around my shoulder area. If you haven't shopped Magika's hair before I suggest you stop in and pick up a style or two. The most recent styles are menu driven and come with a variety of color options.

I'm still learning about Mesh bodies in SL and making the transition between Mesh and system clothing, so the assortment of mesh accessories that I own is limited, so please excuse the scandalously clad styling of this dress.

Dress- One of my favorite shopping events, Uber had this little pink dress for sale from Tee*fy. It's no secret pink is my favorite color and I usually pick up most items that are this color. Tee*fy's dress is no exception to that rule. What I like most about this dress is the deatails on the belt. I love that if you zoom in closely you can see stitching as if it was crafted to perfection.

The Look- Not Quite a Bunny
Hair- Magika- Crush
Skin--Glam Affair - Rose - Jamaica - Clean
Dress- Tee*fy- Anouk T-Shirt Dress- Pink
Hair Accessory- Magika-Headband
Shoes-Noodles - Prudence Pumps Baby Pink
Bunny-The Secret Store - Little Rabbit - Snow
Pose- !Bang-Cause it Rhymes
Location-Happy Mood



No comments: