Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cherry Blossom Girl

Cherry Blossom Girl- Blog

Today's look all started when I read about Roslin Petion's newest design Conquer Love Bodysuit on plurk. I immediately headed over to Interlude and picked up my very own pink bodysuit. I've been following Roslin's designs for several years now and I must say that I really enjoy her lingerie sets. I own quite a few if not all of her designs.  I suppose the main reason why I continue to shop at Luxuria's is because Roslin has such a beautiful eye for detail and intricate work, her designs are hand drawn. I've often seen Roslin ask fellow plurkies for their vote on type of lingerie sets she designs. Roselin really takes her audience base into great consideration when she designs.  Roslin has also kept up with the introduction of mesh bodies and has appliers included in your purchase.

Cherry Blossom Girl

I was originally going to attempt a retro style look, but after seeing the newest event scent from Elysion Adult Lounge I decided it was a great location to take a photo. The spring pink cherry blossoms sealed the deal for me. The entire scene from Elysion is beautiful, my photos do not capture it's splendor; however, I do highly suggest that you stop on in and visit this location.

The Look- Cherry Blossom Girl
Hair- kik hair-Nina(coffee)
Skin--Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Jamaica ] Party 08
Mesh Body-Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Lingerie-{Luxuria} Conquer Love Bodysuit *berry pink*

Musical Inspiration: Air, a band I really enjoy and love. Sons: Cherry Blosom Girl

No comments: