Friday, March 27, 2015

Take your time

Untitled

"My heart is pounding but......It's just a conversation....You don't know me....I don't know you but I want to"- Take your Time, Sam Hunt

I feel like I need training wheels or a Sherpa to help me at me moment, perhaps even a Guru. It's been a very long time since I have been open to meeting anyone in SL, for you know... dating/socializing. Where exactly does one meet someone in SL and how does a shy person work up the courage to talk with someone? I feel it can be extremely nerve wrecking just to get a, "Hello...how are you?" out there. Telling someone that you want to get to know them better and want some of their time.....almost impossible.

I suppose I'm not the best at letting someone know I have a little interest in them. There is always that fear of rejection or not wanting to become a nuisance to someone. I just would love to be able to connect on a little more personal level, perhaps share a dance and take just a little of their time. 

The Look- Take your time
Hair- Magika [Hair] Gone
Skin-Glam Affair - Alice Cygana - Jamaica 08 G
Hoodie-[AUX] Bunny Hoodie - Medium
Jeans- Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans
Boots- Reek - Boston Boots - Brown/Brown

Musical Inspiration (it's a country song)

No comments: