Sunday, March 29, 2015

Blooming into Spring

Blooming into Spring

I can confidently say that spring has made it's way to Texas. Which means brighter days and Sunshine. Spring happens to be one of my favorite seasons because of the bright hues that light up the world. Green grass, pretty flowers ....and yes, even rain all make the smile appear. Plus spring gives us an opportunity to rebuild ourselves and create new beginnings, another reason to enjoy the season.

Today's look is trying to capture the fun vibrant colors of the season. I picked up a few goodies this morning while exploring. Mainly, this Yellow skirt from Boom called, First Date.  I didn't realize how short it actually was and I felt slightly embarrassed seeing my legs exposed so I decided to pair it with slouchy socks. I also took a little trip back to Collab88 and picked up this cream colored sweater and heels. Just because I wanted to be a little cute today I decided to sport my cat ears. meow

The Look-Blooming into Spring

Hair- Epoque hair- Stabilizer II - Earth
Skin-Glam Affair - Sia skin -Fairy Tales
Shirt--tres blah- Angora Sweater - Ivory
Skirt-BOOM- First Date Skirt lemon
Socks-Atomic. Slouchy Knee Socks_Appliers - Pink
Heels- Ingenue :: Laura Heels (Maitreya)-  Pearl

No comments: