Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Look of Love

The Look of Love...

 I recently acquired a new mesh body and what can I say....I'm in LOVE! Maitreya's Mesh Body, Lara is simply stunning. I've been having so much fun wearing it. Some of the big advantages I have noticed vs my old mesh body from The Mesh project is the ability to have so many items work seamlessly and easily with this body. Unlike my previous mesh body experience Maitreya's feet work with the SLink feet and my neck lines up perfectly. Perhaps the best part of the mesh body is the ability to use Alpha layers on the mesh body and have it work with clothing I already own. I have yet to find one thing to complain about while wearing this body. I'm so thrilled that I made the switch to Maitreya.


The Look of Love
Hair-Truth- Ivana
Skin- Glam Affair-Rose
Mesh Body- Maitreya Mesh Body- Lara
Stockings- Izzie's - Maitreya Lara - Applier Sheer Toeless
Pose- oOo Studio Poses-oOo ziegfeld_one

No comments: