Friday, March 22, 2013

MaRam Aries

MaRam Aries


I'm having a bit of fun with today's look MaRam Aries. I visited the Zodiac Event and picked up some really cute items for today's post.

First off, The cute Sheepies from Adore and Abhor are my absolute favorite out of the collection. The Sheepies are available as a Gacha, each play will cost 50L but they are totally worth it.

Next, I stalked over to Boom's area and picked up a set of "I am Aries" ram horns. I decided upon Gold, however, there are many several color options for you to choose from. The, "I am Aries" set a unisex design and is available with three options, 1) horns alone 2) mask 3) horns and mask.

Sitting pretty right next to Boom's sale kiosk is !Bang poses. I picked up the overcome pose series for today's post. There are two pose sets available optimistic and overcome for your buying pleasure.

I'm definitely not  finished with my Zodiac shopping, but I had to put together this look and showcase these cute items first.

Not to make fun of myself or anything, but while working on this blog post I had a bit of a flash back to the Power Rangers. I think my look resembles the Villain, Rita. ha ha ha ha

Items are available at The Zodiac

The Look -MaRam Aries
Hair-Curio Obscura- Stack-able Hairstyle Elegance
Sheep Avatar-Double Paradox Yum Yum- Shy Sheep-2009 Choice Prize
Dress- Paper Couture- Sequin Finch
Golden Horns-Boom-I am Aries- Golden
Sheep-Adore and Abhor- Sheepies- Cotton Candy, Strawberry and Mint
Pose- !Bang- Overcome Pose Set

*LM in Credits are to Main Store Locations
to get the items in today's post please Visit The Zodiac

No comments: