Saturday, March 30, 2013

Here's Looking at You.

Here's looking at You....

The Pose fair of 2013 is now officially open and I am so excited to share with you some of the goodies I picked up. To me, the pose fair is such an important event because it highlights the wonderful creators who give us the gift of movement. Their creations help us express the full range of emotion.

The Pose fair of 2013 will be open until April 14, 2013. There are so many designers at the fair I found myself head over feet in awe looking at every store. In today's post I am highlighting a pose from Grafica, a store I discovered at the pose fair. Grafica brings fashionable male and female poses to your Second Life.

Scylla, is one of Grafica's newest pose set available for the pose fair. (each designer of the pose fair has new items available for this special event.) The entire Scylla pose set contains ten different poses all with the inclusion of mirrored sets. I picked the Scylla set for today's post because it provides the flexibility to explore different points of views.

The Posefair Official Website

The Look- Here's looking at you
Hair- Exile- Nomi- Sunset
Skin- Izzie'sVIP Group Gift Feb 2013- Harlow Skin- Pale Ginger
Lace Mask- Belleza- Lace Mask
Flower- LaGyo- Lily Head Pin
Pearl Set- Yummy- Michelle Pearl Set
Dress- Indrya Originals Mesh- Daisha Gown- Lush Petal- Shimmer! - Global Domination Prize 
Pose- Grafica Pose- Scylla- Pose 3 - Pose Fair 2013

No comments: