Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lolas Love

Untitled

I have to admit the only reason why I have been signing on Second Life recently have been mesh boobies, more specifically Lolas, Tango Mesh Breasts. My new SL quest is to find clothing which is Lolas friendly.

Today I'm wearing lingerie from Ooh lala. This entire store is Lolas enabled meaning every lingerie purchase includes the Lola top applier. You still need to purchase, own and wear your Lolas before enabling your applier.

Now I have to say at first I was very reluctant to purchase the Lolas because of two main reasons.
1) The price is a bit hefty for my usual purchases. (I'm a thrifty shopper)
2) There is no demo for the Lolas.

Untitled

So what exactly made me take a dip in water for the Lolas? Well, it was seeing an influx of posts involving mesh breasts recently. So many of my fellow bloggers and several creators on plurk are utlizing Lolas very well. With so much creator community support I felt confident that I would have more use from the Lolas beside the traditional topless photo or two.


The Look: Lolas Love
Hair- Shag- Bombshell- bittersweet
Skin- PXL- Sophia- sunkissed- base skin
Lolas-Tango- Mesh Breasts
Applier 1-PXL- LolasTango- Sunkissed Applier
Applier 2- Ooh Lala!- Pearl Playsuit
Lingerie- Ohh Lala!- Pearl Playsuit
Closed eye- Slink-Mesh Lids and Lashes
Pose Prop-  BENT. Cirque Dreams

No comments: