Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vacation Time

vacation1

Summer is here which means it's time to pack up your suitcase and head to the beach for some much needed rest and relaxation. For me planning seems to be the hardest part of any vacation. Deciding what to wear, what to bring and where to go. It's so stressful, but I guess that's the price to pay when your taking a week off.

Since we're planning a beach vacation I knew packing a swimsuit or several swimsuits would be necessary. Luckily, Boom has just released "Ellio", a new set of mix and match bikini separates. So I knew I would be packing these cuties in my inventory. "Ellio" is 256 mix and match separate bikini pieces so choosing from the entire set and picking only one bikini was going to be tough. In the end I choose a couple of bikini sets because when I purchased a full set I received a small discount. (Gotta love a bargain.) One thing I'd like to mention is each bikini set has tin-table tan lines included which help show off your glorious time on the beach and all the hard work you did on your tan.

Once we arrived at our beachy destination I got all dolled up ready to relax and play in my little Oasis, but wouldn't you know I had a little accident tripped and fell off my swing. Darn my klutzy nature. I think I'll just spend the rest of my vacation under an umbrella with a drink in my hand. 

Vacation Time 2

*Photo 1, part of Luna's 52 week of color challenge, Week 26: Rust. Next color challenge post is Cadmium Red.

Photo 1
The Look: Vacation Time 1
Hair- Maitreya - Siobhan- Dark Brown
Skin- Glam Affair- Leah- Medium Tan
Beach Coverup- Nylon Outfitters- Crochet Dress- Rust- Past Collabor88 Item
Bikini- Boom- Ellio- Coconut
Sandals- Surf Couture- Freedom Flip Flops- Gold
Pose- LAP-CC-Bringing it-PR4

Photo 2
The Look: Klutzy Beachy Bells
Hair- Elikatira- Sparrow- Browns Pack
Skin-Glam Affair- Leah- Medium Tan
Bikini-Boom- Ellio- Chevron- Doll Pink
Pose- Glitterati- Head shot- 2-7



No comments: