Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gotta have Faith

 Gotta have Faith

I'm totally making a "Wham" reference in my blog post title because not only is PXL Creations new skin line called Faith, but It has me singing the song too......you know the part about the sexy body. Faith is in my opinion the best skin that Hart has created so far. I absolutely love the makeup options, brows and freckles. Faith is my new everyday skin so expect to see more blog posts in the future using this skin.

Faith is a gorgeous, sensual soft skin that is available in 8 skin tones. Inside each skin tone color purchase you will find a total of 18 base skins.  These skins include different features such as, cleavage enhancements, eyebrow color and freckles. There is even a full body freckle tattoo, and buzz cut tattoo available. Additional make up options can be purchased in build your own packs or in an entire fat-pack selection. PXL Creations VIPS will receive 10% off their purchase when wearing their PXL group tags. It's definitely a must demo skin.
 
The Look- Gotta Have Faith
Hair- Exile- Nomi- Naturals
Skin- PXL Creations- Faith Sun kissed
Lingerie- Zaara- Sumana Lingerie in Crimson




No comments: