Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cool Tones

Untitled

Cooler temperatures have recently made their way to my hometown which means early mornings and late nights are suddenly turning into "sweater weather" to keep comfortable. Not that I'm complaining I'm loving the break from the extremely hot temps. Although I'm going to enjoy the last small bit of summer we have left by trying to squeeze in a beach day or two. Truth be told I'm looking forward to the season change, Fall/ Autumn happens to be my favorite time of year mostly because of Halloween and Fall clothing.

Today, I'm wearing the color Aqua Island and moving on in Luna's 52 Week of Color Challenge, Week # 30. I'm not sure if Luna is aware of this, but her Color challenges really keep me motivated to continue blogging. They provide a different goal and challenge in finding a new color for each post and help create a theme I didn't have before. I have send a big Thank you to Luna for continuing these color challenges for such a long time. Even though I'm behind I will continue posting colors. Next Color Challenge post will be on, "Whales".

The Look- Cool Tones
Hair- Exile- By the Shore- Teak
Skin- PXL Creations- Faith- Sun Kissed
Sweater- Atomic- Vital Top- Ocean
Shorts- Surf Couture- Beach grass Cutoffs
Ring- Zaara- Kashiti bobble ring- Pearl
Pose- Diesel Works- Destiny Female Pose #11

No comments: