Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mad Pink- 52 Weeks of Color-Week 20- Deep Pink

Mad Pink- Week 20-Deep Pink

Every week I wait patiently for Mad Men to show. It's been a show I watch regularly since it first aired. I first became attracted to the show because it was in my favorite time period,  The 1960's. My love of retro fashion initially got me hooked, but now it's the characters and story lines that have continued to pull me in. A current favorite location featured on Mad Men is the Draper home. Ever since Megan sang the, "Zou Bisou Bisou" song I have wanted to step into that same scene. 

Fortunately, Trompe Loeil has made my Mad Men dreams come true with the NYC66 Skybox. The NYC66 is a replica of the Draper penthouse apartment. It's mesh and comes furnished with chairs, bar stools, dining room table, kitchen, couch and lights. The floor plan is exact to the Draper home and includes: An Entry Way, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Terrace, Master Bedroom and Hallway. For extra personalization to give the NYC66 your special touch nine photo frames are scripted to allow your own photos. All furniture within the home are also scripted to allow you sit just by just clicking on each piece of furniture. The NYC66 is available at this month's Collabor88.

I also picked up a cute dress from Nylon Outfitters, Swinging Fringe Dress from Collabor88. This dress is fun to wear because it gives you beautiful movement as you shimmy and shake. I've been having a hard time changing my outfit since I tried on this dress. Which is quite unusual for me, because I usually change my outfit several times a week. It was also the perfect color to wear for Luna's 52 week of color challenge- Deep Pink. Next Color Challenge post is Lemon Chiffon.

The Look- Mad Pink
Hair- Clawtooth- Kinda Sky-Brunette
Skin-Belleza-Lilly V2
Lashes-Slink- Mesh Eyelashes
Dress-Nylon Outfitters- Swinging Fringe Dress
Shoes-Hucci-Choose Love Pump- Electric Sugar
Microphone-!Bang-Sing your heart out
Pose-!Bang-Hairbrush Microphone 4
Home-Trompe Loiel- NYC66-Collabor88
Band-Linden Drums-Marketplace

No comments: