Thursday, June 14, 2012

Alley Cat is the Cat's Meow

Meow! Alley Cat on the Prowl

"Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement, and love without penalties." - W.L. George

Today's look is all about releasing your inner kitty. Intrigue Co. released their first Mesh Dress, Cat's Meow. The Cat's Meow is available in Five colors, Mint (shown above), Berry, Cherry, Lemon and Melon. It's available as part of Collabor88, June Event and will be available until July 7th. It's sizing is using the Standard Sizing model of SL, so it's available in sizes XS-L.

I have to admit this is the first Mesh clothing I have tried. I know I'm a bit late to the Mesh party. I was reluctant to try mesh because I knew some small editing would take place to my shape; however, with the Cat's Meow dress there was no editing required. Intrigue Co. included an alpha layer that covered the entire mesh which made finding the right size was almost effortless. I'm really looking forward to see what other mesh goodies Intrigue Co. has in store for us. The creativity and cuteness never ceases to amaze me.


The Look- Alley Cat on the Prowl
Hair-Lamb-Lover-Chocolate Bars Pack
Skin-PXL-Kate-Sunkissed-Nude
Tattoo- Cheap Makeup-Cat Power
Ears-Roobix-Kai Feline Ears- Black
Dress-Intrigue Company-Cat's Meow- Mint- Collabor88
Tights- Mon Tissu-Favorite Wool Tights-Heathered Mint
Pose Props:
Dark Alley-Lost Angels- The Garage Door
Phone and Newspapers- Void-Subway Junk
Pose- !Bang-This Shit is Bananas
Bird in mouth-Gritty Kitty- Tastey Bird

No comments: