Wednesday, May 9, 2012

52 weeks of Color- Week 15- Seashell Peach

52 Weeks of color-Seashell Peach
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Finally working my way back to Luna's Color Challenge, Today is Sea Shell Peach. I might be a bit more of a cream color than peach today, but I figure it's close enough, right?

Collabor88 has a new line in this month. The Theme this month is DayDream, all items in the Collabor88 group are fantasy themed. I made my first trip though Collab88. (I usually visit every week until I have all the items I want.) I picked up two items from Collab88 today. Nylon Outfitters', Crochet Applique Dress in a Touch of Melon and Yummy's Featherweight Necklace. Both were too cute to not purchase on the first round.

Next posts color is Bright Turquoise.

The Look- She Sells Seashells
Hair- Shag- Pictures of You- Dark Shades
Skin-Dutch Touch-Esmee- Basic
Dress- Nylon Outfitters- Crochet Applique Dress- Touch Of Melon
Necklace- Yummy Accessories- Featherweight Necklaces
Earrings- League- Antique Lace Earring
Shoes-Paper Couture-Bow Soiree Platform Wedges
Bridge-Glitterati- Bridge
Beach- Poetica- Beach Bubble

No comments: