Thursday, May 31, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Week 18- Thistle

52 Weeks of Color- Thistle

"Do not blame the Thistle that you see no beauty."- Johnathan Lockwood Huie

Today's post is Week 18's color Thistle. I'm still a bit behind on Luna's 52 Week of color challenge, but don't worry I will be catching up slowly.

Thistle is a pretty purple color found in the "Thistle" flower. The flower itself is a bit pointy, but still non the less is beautiful. I've been blessed to see some of these flowers long the roadside in Italy and even in my very own yard.

Thistle was a hard color for me to find in my inventory, but I did manage to find traces of it within this lingerie set from Zaara. I have been waiting patiently to use this lingerie set I fell in love with it the moment I saw it plurked. (any excuse to take a photo in my unmentionables. ) I Think it's the combination of garter and thong I find so appealing. The view from behind is to die for.

The next color challenge post is Pueblo. I'm planning a trip in SL for this one.

The Look- Thistle and a Whistle
Hair-Elikatira- Me- Brown
Skin-Belleza- Lily-V2-Med
Necklace-Donna Flora- Laura necklace
Lingerie Set-Zaara-Chanchal-Lavender
Building-[ba] paris penthouse skybox
Pose-Diesel Works- Celeste7

No comments: