Sunday, April 8, 2012

52 Weeks of Color- Week #9- Dandelion

52 weeks of Color Week#9- Dandelion
“I was a dandelion puff...Some saw the beauty in me and stopped quietly to admire my innocence. Others saw the potential of what I could do for them, so they uprooted me, seeking to shape me around their needs. They blew at my head, scattering my hair from the roots, changing me to suit them. Yet still others saw me as something that was unworthy and needed to be erased.”  -Nicole Baily-Williams

I fell off the blogging radar last month and developed a bad case of the "I'll do it later syndrome" which eventually lead to full on stopping of my blog. (A casualty of my classes ending and final exams taking a first priority.) I can only apologize for not getting back on track sooner. I really hate when I get behind and feel as if I am letting not only myself down, but the designers who have been so generous by including me in their blogger release. So, once again my apologies. Let's get back to this business we call blogging.

Week #9 of Luna's 52 week of color challenge is Dandelion. This color is a beautiful spring tone and is one that should be celebrated and worn during the season change from winter to spring. Today I'm wearing "Megan", from Ivalde. Megan is an extremely cute retro designed dress. It's something I can see coming strait out of Mad Men which makes me love this design even more. Megan falls right at the knees which makes it modest, but still very sexy. Short sleeves and an embroidery design along the collar, sleeves, and skirt trim are an bonus for bringing the 1960s into the present day. 

Collab88 theme this month is french inspired, Paris. I picked up a new sky home from Barnesworth Anubis, Paris penthouse. It's a beauty and well worth purchase for anyone in the market for a new home. I'm sure Miss Zou Bisou Bisou would love it.

Next color challenge post is Week 10, Avocado.

52 weeks of Color Week#9.2- Dandelion
(Oh and I couldn't decide on which photo to use so you get two in today's post. )

The Look- Mad Megan
Hair-Armidi Hair- Symphony Twist- Brunette Collection
Skin-PXL-Kate-Sunkissed-with freckles
Eyes-Exodi- Tetra Eyes-(sadly not available any longer)
Tattoos- Chelle- Cat Eyeliner, Exodi-Eyelashes-Dramatic, PXL-Cherry Lips
Dress-Ivalde-Megan- Yellow
Earrings-Artilleri-Glitter love- Fire
Ring-Paper Couture- Diamond Bee Ring
Building-Barnesworth Anubis- Paris Penthouse
Pose-!Bang-Cuz it Rhymes

No comments: