Friday, February 17, 2012

Pinky Love

Pinky
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
-Lao Tzu

I have to share some new treats and late valentine goodies I've picked up recently. Since we're still in Valentines week I'm going to try to post a couple of Love filled posts, really I'm looking for an excuse to show some of the cute new lingerie I picked up.

First off, I have to show you the kissable lips and teeth tattoo I picked up from Adam and Eve, Glamovers provide a fresh way to update any skin. I'm using it on my favorite Adam and Eve skin, Piper. Glamovers are available in twenty different fun and sensual colors and each tattoo is available for only 95L. Each Glamover tattoo comes complete with two different sizes Medium and Large so finding the perfect fit for your unique avatar is easy peasy.

Next,  I'm wearing a cute lingerie set from Insolence. I fell head over feet for this sheer pink lingerie number. My favorite part of this lingerie set is the bum. There is a sheerness to the butt that makes this lingerie set turn heads weather you are coming or going. I checked before posting and this Lingerie set is still available for free at Insolence.

Finally, I stopped by Undefined Lillies and picked up a Valentine present for a friend of mine and myself. In honor of Valentines day the Be Mine necklace was set up with transfer permissions. (Currently it is no transfer again) I found this necklace to be a fun way to share the holiday with friends in SL. I love this necklace for two reasons: One, each set is available in two metals, Gold and Silver. Two, it's well crafted shiny and cute. Actually, every piece of jewelry at Undefined Lillies is unique and special. If you haven't taken the time to visit this shop I highly recommend taking a quick TP.

The Look- Pinky Love
Hair-Lamb-Soma- Milk
Skin-Adam n Eve-  Piper- Natural Bare Blush Bewbs
Eye Tattoo-Adam n Eve-Piper Eyeshadow Pink Natural
Lip Tattoo-Adam n Eve-Glamover Teeth- Pink Gloss
Lingerie- Insolence- Valentines Gift 2012
Necklace- Undefined Lillies- Be Mine- Pink

No comments: