Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Alice Blue-52 Weeks Part 2 Week #6

Alice Blue
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"- Alice

I have to apologize, but Real Life has become oh so busy for me recently. I'm trying my best to stay caught up on Luna's 52 week of Color challenge, but once again I'm behind. I must learn to plan better at the very least get the ADD under control, but seriously going to try my hardest to push this week's color on time. 3 more days...This can be done.

Queen of Hearts and Alice Playing Croquet...

Week 5's color is Alice Blue, I couldn't resist using my Alice Costume and Bloom doll to complete an Alice and Wonderland Look. I know this color is not 100 percent Alice Blue, Alice Blue is more of a lighter shade of blue. Somewhat like the balloons behind Alice and the Queen. Since I had a Queen of Hearts outfit within my inventory and decided to dress up as her as well. (Even though she is not this week's color or theme). There are even a few hidden characters located around our croquet game.


The Look- Alice and The Queen
On Alice
Hair-Elikatira- Hye-Blonde
Doll-Surf Couture- Bloom Doll- Boo Bloom
Alice Costume-Black Lace- Sweet Alice Costume
Necklace- W&B-A little bit of pretty
On The Queen
Hair-Shag- Black Tie Affair- Chocolate
Doll-Surf Couture- Bloom Doll- Boo Bloom
Queen Outfit- Casa Del Shai- Queen of Hearts Gown

No comments: