Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mystique of Electric Indigo

52 WOC#2, Week3 -Electric Indigo
"If your using half your concentration to look normal, then you're only half paying attention to whatever else you're doing"- Magneto

Week Three of Luna's 52 weeks of Color challenge is Electric Indigo. For this color I'm sporting my best X-Men look, the seductive villainess Mystique. Mystique is one of my favorite X-men characters because she has the ability to change her look to whatever she desires. Mystique is also a great fighter and she looks pretty kick ass too.

Next week's color is Iron. I always get a bit stuck on the gray scale colors. Cross your fingers and kiss your elbow that I can pull off a cute look. 

Mystique

The Look- Mystique of Electric Indigo
Hair-Lamb- Whoop Dee Doo- Blood Fruit
Skin-Rue-Oldies-Cabal Skins- Sky
Mermaid Scales-Mermaid Collection Ocean

1 comment:

Sonya Marmurek said...

Wonderful! Mystique works so well for this and you created her look brilliantly.

OpenID is grumbling at me, but this time I'm not letting it stop me from commenting, dammit.