Wednesday, November 2, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color Week 51- Cream

52 Weeks of Color- Week 51- Cream

Only one more Color challenge to complete before we reach the end of Luna's 52 Week of Color Challenge. The next color is Orange, but I'm a week behind (As usual).  I'm hoping that I can work really hard and fit in another post this week to finish up on time with everyone else.

This post is all about cream. I personally enjoy cream as a color because it brings to my mind images of Ice cream and rich sauces and soup.  (I have a bit of a food obsession right now) This not quite white and not quite beige color is also key in higher end clothing designs and is essential to the fashionista's wardrobe for fall. Cream a color that is decadent, rich and uber classy.

When I started searching for my outfit I was drawn to Ivalde's Allona beige dress- 1960. I found this dress to be perfect in length and style as I'm a fan of the retro era. I paired it with GOS curvaceous boot in white because it brought out the softness and cream in Allona.

Finally I want to point out my new skin from Adam and Eve, Piper. Piper is wonderful for anyone that has a love of freckles, this skin provides just enough freckle coverage without going overboard. I love that the face of this skin is so sweet, a down to earth and girl next door type. Sachi did a wonderful job in creating Piper. I purchased Piper on a promotion offer that Sachi was running for this skin during the Halloween weekend. It was discounted to 1200L which was a 600L reduction quite the deal, if I do say so. Make sure you join the Adam and Eve group to stay up to date on the latest sales and promotions.


The Look- Soft Cream
Hair- Lamb-Heart- Honeycomb
Skin-Adam and Eve- Piper- Natural
Dress- Ivalde- Allona beige dress- 1960
Shoes- GOS- Curvavacous Boot-White

No comments: