Monday, October 24, 2011

Playing the Coquette


Coquette- n. A woman who makes teasing sexual or romantic overtures; a flirt.

 It's not often that I take scantily clad photos but with Diesel Works' new pose set, the "Coquette Seat" I couldn't resist taking the time to turn the camera lenses on myself to snap a few shots of my unmentionables. "The Coquette seat", includes fifteen poses which are all very seductive and ten fabulous fabric texture choices for the seat.  I had a hard time limiting my pictures to two for this post, but I figured that there will be plenty of opportunity to play the Coquette in the future.

Playing The Coquette


The Look- Playing the Coquette
Hair-Shag-Erotica-Dark Shades
Skin-Exodi-Sylvan-Lumiere-Number2
Tattoo Eyeshadow- L.Fauna-Edge Shadow
Pasties-Ooh Lala!-Hearts Pasties-Red
Undies-Ooh LaLa!- Lulu Basque- Red
Shoes-Stiletto Moody-Elegant-Slingbacks-Ruby
Pose Set- Diesel Works - Coquette Seat

No comments: