Thursday, September 15, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge Week 45, Bronze

52 weeks of color ,Week 45 Bronze

Whooo Hoo!! I finally caught up on Luna's 52 week of color Challenge and will be on track for the remainder of the time that's left, which is only 7 more weeks. I can't wait to see what colors Luna has lined up for us. I hope she throws us some pink towards the end. Next Week's Color is Brick Red.

I might be slightly cheating on this challenge because my dress is not completely bronze but is more of a gold color. I really couldn't help it because I fell in love with this dress from CLEO Couture. Gold Shimmies as this dress is called is a fun retro flapper inspired dress. Encased with bits of Gold, Bronze and Silver this dress is designed to move as you grace the dance floor or strut your finest walk. CLEO Couture has a large selection of formal and retro inspired gowns and is a bit of Old Hollywood Glam. I can't wait to see what Cleo creates next.

I recently went shopping for some shoes and found some great pumps at Shiny Things for more information on the shoes please check here...I have completed an entire post dedicated to their beauty.

The Look- Bronze Party
Hair- Shag- Bombshell- Truffle
Skin-Glam Affair- Jadis-Natural B
Dress-CLEO Couture- Gold Shimmies
Shoes-Shiny Things-Party Pumps- Tan
Pose Set-Glitterati- Disco

No comments: