Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Accessory Fair 2011- Part 2



I've been having so much fun creating looks with goodies from the Accessory Fair that it's become a bit hard to limit the amount of photos I showcase. I'm not going to bombard you with everything that I've fallen in love with instead I'll only highlight three photos.

One quick thing I'd like to point out before we talk about the Accessory Fair items is the beautiful skin I'm wearing from ISPACHI, Audrey is shown in all photos. I apologize for teasing you a bit by showing Audrey prior to her release, but it's so well done I couldn't resist using Audrey for these photos. I will be completing a full review of the skin later this week where I'll provide more details on Audrey. Audrey will be released on Saturday June 18th.



In Photo 1: I am showcasing Croire's Boho beaded accessories which includes a beaded broach, beaded earrings set and headband. This lovely lavendar set was the perfect compliment to dress up any casual look and adding an extra bit of flair.

In Photo 2: Split Pea and Kunglers became the perfect combination for a bit of Old Hollywood. Ivalde's newest release Elvira in Orangered is a 1930's glamorous flowing floor length gown. Split Pea's headpiece,"Say haven't you noticed? I ate the lotus" is costume couture done right. Just the right amount of beauty giving you a bit of "je ne sais quoi".

AF11-Part 2

Finally, photo 3 is my accessory fair pick, I absolutely became enamored with the AIR's Treso Cage and Favole's Guardian wings. The Tresor cage is meant to store your precious items and has a total of six sensual poses. Favole's Guardian helped transform me into a beautiful golden winged creature.

I'm still finding goodies for the accessory fair I'd like to blog so please bare with me as I continue to post more of my findings. 


Photo 1: The Look: The Girl Next Door
Hair-Lamb-Opal-Snickers
Skin-ISPACHI Skin-Audrey Mocha-Petal
Outfit-L'Abel-Country Chic- Designers showcase-June
Jewerly Set- Croire- Boho beaded Acessories

Photo 2: The Look: Organza Orange
Hair-Boon-IUN307-Brown Pack
Skin-ISPACHI Skin-Audrey Mocha-Kewpie
Dress-Ivalde-Elvira Orangered Gown-new release
Ring-Kunglers-Lotus ring
Headpiece- Split Pea-Say haven't you noticed? I ate the lotus

Photo 3: The Look: Golden Winged Beauty
Hair-Lamb-Lover-Snickers
Skin-ISPACHI Skin-Audrey Mocha- Wine
Wings-Favole-Guardian wings
Cage-AIR-Tresor-CM

No comments: