Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shaggable? Yes I think so...

I am Shaggable

It's not often that I enter a photo contest, but when Shag announced their, "Are you Shaggable? "contest I couldn't resist and decided to enter. I'm a big fan of Shag hair, in fact some days it's all I want to wear because it's just so pretty. I've discovered some styles work perfectly with my bloom doll and others are great for breaking out the sultry side of Bells. Shag hair is always a win. I know the chances of me actually winning the contest are slim with so many amazing photographers in SL. but it's fun entering anyway. After all, It gave me an excuse to blog in my undies.

Let me provide you with a bit more details about the contest. The rules are as follows
1. All entries must contain Shag hair
2. Max number of entries is 2
3. Please post photos to the flicker pool and title them your name "I am Shaggable"
4. Be Shameless

The contest will run until June 19, 2011 when winners will be selected.
Two Winners one Male and Female will win and become Shag hair models for the 2011 Hair Fair plus Hair releases for a year. (The hair for a year makes me all giddy)

Shaggable? Yes I think so


The Look- I am Shaggable
Hair-Shag-Naked As We Come- Dark Shades
Skin-PXL-GAIA-Natural-Nude Eye base and Grey Eyes Tattoo
Lingerie-Apple May Designs-Tess
Shoes- Maitreya Gold-Shanti Black
Necklace Pose Set- Glitterati and SiSSi- Pearls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this pose *O* A must have!