Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cupcake and News from Bells Boutique

Bells Bloom loves Cupcakes

Hello Sweethearts!
I've been working pretty hard on a new store and new dress. I am so excited that I finally get to show the newness to you.

First off Lets discuss the New Store. Due to space limitations I had to move my store to a bigger location. (No more Pink Hostess Snowball.) Bells Boutique has a brand new build and has three separate areas of the store. Our hair shop has its own wing and is now called Mane Attraction. Our clothing line is still Bells Boutique. I've moved older items to the SL Marketplace and left newer ones inside our shop. I am also working on new clothing, so keep an eye out. Finally, I'm selling boxed kittens at my store. I currently have a big love for KittyCats and  thought I would share the cuteness with others.

Bells Boutique Store photo

On to the dress. The Cupcake Dress is my first experimentation with Maya sculpts. The Cupcake dress is available in Six colors: Sugar (White), Grape Ice(Purple), Lime(Green), Cornflower(Blue), Coconut (Light Blue) and Berry (Pink). The Cupcake Dress resembles the sweet dessert in it's poofy balloon style bottom. The Cupcake dress has a  polka dot  pattern and is accent by a flower waist. Each color is named after a frosting flavor and is perfect for anyone that has a sweet tooth. The Cupcake dress is only 150L for each color and is available at my store location as well as the SLMarketplace.

BB/Cupcake Dress/Berry

BB/Cupcake Dress/Coconut

BB/Cupcake/Cornflower

BB/Cupcake/Grape Ice

BB/Cupcake/Lime

BB/Cupcake Dress/Sugar

Oh and I'm still selecting one person to Win the latest release. The qualifications for  entry into each contests is really simple. Just click my subscriber kiosk at the front of Bells Boutique. As a member you are automatically entered into the contest. I choose at random so everyone has a fair chance.

Today's Winner is Golden Cloudring!!

Congrats! you get a copy of each dress in what I like to call the Skittles Pack.  Enjoy and don't forget to tell your friends about Bells Boutique.

The Look- Bells Bloom Loves Cupcakes
Hair- Shag- The Girl Next Door- Toffee- Limited Edition for Culture Shock
Shape and Skin- Surf Couture- Bloom Dolls- Boo Bloom
Dress- Bells Boutique-Cupcake Dress- Berry
Socks-Zaara-Nishar Socks- Olain Pink
Shoes-Cherry-Classic Pumps-Pink
Location-Bells Boutique

No comments: