Tuesday, May 31, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color-Week 30- Ruby

Ruby

I can't believe I finally caught up to everyone on Luna's 52 Week of Color Challenge. I'm really excited to be at this point. When starting this challenge I made a commitment to myself that I would complete all 52 weeks and slowly I am. Now if I can only stay on track with the remainder 22 posts I'll be all set.

For this Color Challenge I decided to use a deep shade of red to capture the Ruby color. Ruby is my favorite gemstone because it happens to be my RL gemstone, gotta love the month of July. Today's look is compromised of items I already own, so I didn't need to make any special purchases for this post. It did give me a great excuse to sort and use things I had stored away.

The Next Color Challenge post is going to be Denim. I have almost a whole week to find my outfit, I am totally on the hunt for it. *crosses fingers*,  I hope I am able to find something cute to wear, after all I love dressing up.

The Look- Ruby
Hair-Lamb-Sick Muse- Christmas Special Hair
Skin-Exodi-Sylvan Cachet- Makeup #14
Tattoo Lips- Amacci- Katie Lips- Tattoo- 03
Necklace-League-Fly Me Away Home
Ring- Zaara- Kashiti bobble ring- Pearl
Dress-Truth-Martini Dress- Holly-Group Gift December 09
Background Texture- Distressed Textures- 190 Designer Walls

1 comment:

Rudhmellowen said...

Congrats on catching up hehe, you look fab there is a little hint of a Jessica Rabbit with her sensuous sexiness to this picture... you look radiant in Ruby!