Tuesday, May 31, 2011

52 Weeks of Color- Week 29-Neon Carrot

Sunny Side Up

At first when I read that this week's Color Challenge was Neon Carrot I became a bit nervous. I thought I used all of the bright orange hue that I owned in my Tangerine post, but thankfully I found a surprise in my inventory from Evelyn Hartshon owner of PomPomPom. This gorgeous bathing suit was given as a gift for subscribed members to celebrate over 1000 PomPomPomers. Evie did such a great job on this bikini. I am in awe of the finished look of it all, it's just a small sample of the beautiful handcrafted designs you can find at PomPomPom.

I have one more color challenge post to complete, Ruby. After that I will be completely caught up! I'm so looking forward to it. Let's hope I can find some Ruby soon.

The Look- Sunny Side Up
Hair-Clawtooth-Could I Resist?- Orange you glad
Skin- Apple May Designs- Teegan- Peachy- Naturals 1
Bikini- PomPomPom-Orange Toggle Bikini
Necklace- Nylon Outfitters- Glass Beads
Earrings- Artilleri- Glitter Love- Orange
Flower in Hair- Artilleri- Orchid hair Flower-Spotted Orange
Location- Isle of Brands

No comments: