Friday, April 29, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color- Week 24 Eggplant

52 Weeks Of Color-Eggplant

Today's post is a color challenge, which brings me just one step closer to catching up to everyone who's on track. Because today was the Royal wedding I figured it would be a great day to present the deep regal purple Eggplant color. Earlier this morning I watched the Royal Wedding, along with my fellow plurk friends and millions all over the world. It was spectacular, Kate was stunning and she looked flawless in her dress. I'll admit the ceremony had me teary eyed. I'm just a romantic, what can I say. The sense of community and love made me happy making today a fond memory. I wish the best for Kate and William, It's nice to see Real Life fairy tales.

I'm not going to go over my entire look in detail today, I'll spare you from that, But instead I'll show you a picture of my favorite kitty, Bobos. One more color to catch up on..Next color post is Periwinkle.

The Look- Regal Eggplant
Hair- Magika Hair-Star Wild Purple (50L friday from Nov 2009)
Skin- Dutch Touch-CleO-V2 Caramel-Flamenco EB 2 CL2 FR
Tattoo-Chelle-Eyeliner- EyePop- Grape
Eyes- Adam and Eve-Lavendardell (Group Gift)
Shirt- Sn@tch-Precious Cargo Sweater-Eggplant
Bra- BlackLace-Silent Night Purple Satin and Lace Bra
Skirt- LeLutka-Penelope a part time Pirate Dress (Group Gift Fall 09)
Shoes-Perse-Ascot Boot-Amethyst Smoke
Necklace-La Forgia Jewels-Arwen Choker-Purple 
Kitty-KittyCats-Bobos-Siamese-Purple Grape Eyes

No comments: