Friday, April 8, 2011

52 Weeks of Color- Week 18-Ecru

52 Weeks Of Color-Week 18

So as promised I'm quickly getting through the 52 weeks of Color backlog and catching up to the current Week. This posts color is Ecru which is a gold/brown color. Lucky once I saw Luna's Color pallet on her post I knew I had some Ecru in my inventory. Thank Goodness. (Only four more to catch up on.) I'm wearing some older items from Armidi. I believe the Armidi sim is still around, but I'm not 100% sure on the dress or heels. Either way these items are SL vintage because they have been around since 2008 era; however, I still think they have stood up to the SL test of time. The next Color challenge is Umber. I am going to try and find a cute look for this post. Oh and Don't worry I'm done Spamming you today with color challenge posts. I'll wait till tomorrow before I post another one ;)

The Look-Golden Ecru
Hair-Elikatira-Me-Blonde-Essential Collection
Skin-Glam Affair-Jadis-Natural B-The Dressing Room 24
Dress-Gisaci-Sequin Bodice Dress-Gold
Shoes-Armidi Giasci-Rio Beleza-Wedge-Faux Pony Gold
*No LM given, sorry

No comments: