Friday, April 8, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color- Week 17 Electric Lime

Snapshot_004

I have A LOT of catching up to do so please excuse me while I spam you for the next couple of days until I catch up on The 52 weeks of color. I struggled with this one for a bit because finding Electric Lime was seriously hard work. Now I know this color is not truly Electric Lime, but I had to compromise to fill this week in. I tried to get as close to Lime as I could. The next color is Ecru, and I have "What the Hell is Ecru" sifting in my brain. Luna has really made this next couple of upcoming color posts hard. I'm rolling up my sleeves and digging deep in my inventory for the next couple of challenges.

I'm planning on showcasing some new outfits on an upcoming post from Ivalde. Nef, has created some really beautiful dresses, corsets, and workout gear. The entire Ivalde sim has been redesigned and looks fantastic. I just thought this dress was too cute not to wear for the Lime color challenge, so take it as a sneak peak.


The Look-52 Weeks of Color-Electric Lime
Hair-Lamb!-Cherry-Lush
Skin-Adam and Eve-Laurel Natural-Cupcake Tea Party Gift Pack
Tattoo Eye Makeup-Cheap Makeup-Bright Lights 5
Dress-Ivalde-Katinka-Green Dress

No comments: