Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little Appreciation

A little appreciation

Recently I've been trying to expand my little store which has kept me busy in Second Life and away from blogging. I lost count on which 52 weeks of color I was on and became so wrapped up in creating some newness. This break from blogging made me realize two things..
1) I absolutely love blogging and miss it. 2) Creating is hard, but not impossible.
This has also given me a deeper appreciation of the designers I blog, because they are talented and amazing. I can't even begin to imagine how many hours of work they put into their designs.

I want to start off with Exodi, Ryker Beck has completed Sylvan and it's available March 11, 2011 which is Friday. (Sorry for the teaser) I have been waiting for this skin because I've watched it grow with  each preview since November 2010. I love that Ryker implements feedback from her customers in her design process. The end result of Sylvan is gorgeous. Five beautiful tones, three brow colors, cleavage and freckles options too. Sylvan is my pick for Springs everyday wear because of the fresh makeup options available. Remember anyone who purchases a Sylvan skin within the first 24 hours will be entered in a drawing to win a Fatpack card from Exodi. Exodi VIP will enjoy 25% off fatpacks and 10% off individual skin purchases. Just make sure you're wearing your Exodi Group tag. I also hear Ryker is planning on releasing some additional options for Sylvan during the upcoming month so make sure to keep an eye out or for the best results become a member of the Exodi VIPs.

Next is Hair from Elikatira, Elikapeka Tiramisu is a hair genius imho. Currently I am attempting to make my own hair and have been having trouble, to say the least. I've been studying Elikapeka's hair designs and have begun to admire how she is able to manipulate the prims in each design. Elika's skill is top notch and "Novel" is super cute because it's a modern take on a retro ponytail.

Last, but certainly not least is Ivalde, Neferia Abel has created some really gorgeous outfits the last couple of weeks in Second Life. My new favorite is this yellow dress called Hester, because it's hue is perfect for spring. Nef has a wonderful eye for retro fashion and is able to bring a life to her designs. I admire all her seams and texturing work. It's one of the reasons I've been a loyal fan of her work since 2007. Oh and in case you didn't know Ivalde is on Facebook.

I'll be completing more posts later this week, hopefully I can get back into full blogging mode and catch up of the 52 weeks of color challenge, I think I have about 3-4 weeks to make up for. :D

Hair-Elikatira-Novel-Brown-Essentials Collection
Skin-Exodi-Sylvan-Lumiere-Series 10(DK/F/C)
Dress-Ivalde-Hester Yellow Dress
Pose-Glitterati-Model Pack 19 pose *181

No comments: