Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fashion For Life- Day one

Fashion For Life-Day 1 look

So today I made my second Trip to Fashion for life and All I can say is WOW! The sims are amazing quite stunning in black and white. All sims are named after famous black and white photographers and each has it's own theme. In second Life articiture these builds are top notch and worth visiting, lots of great areas for snapping photos too.

Today's look is all about comfort, playing off my usual casual Sunday mode I decided to find pieces that were cozy and cute. Let's start with the sweater. Schoen is offering this Weich sweater in brown, (donation item). Ideally for Men, but I managed to sneak it out of Fra's closet and wear it as my own. (Don't tell him, it's our little secret) I'm enamored with the large collar and sculpted sleeves. Even the soft hue is one that I've been admiring. Next is Riddle's Couduroy Pants In white, (donation item). Available in three colors these chords are really nice and well made. Although you can't see since I have my over sized sweater on, the detail work on the waist and belt loops is part of my favorite part of these pants, not to mention the bottom sculpts. Thankfully the sculpts don't extent too far down to hide my new Elikatira shoes. The Move Pumps, (donation item) is available in two colors Powder and Near Black, both are great essentials for the basic pump.


The Look-Fashion for Life-Day One
Hair-Shag-(RE) use me-**Project Themeory Item
*Skin-Exodi-Sylvan-Lumiere Makeup10
*Sweater-Schoen-Weich-Brown
*Pants-Riddle-Corduroy Pants
*Shoes-elikatira-Move Pumps- Near Black
*Store Location for Fashion For Life/ Items Available for sale at Fashion for Life.

No comments: