Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miao Sweetheart

MIAO Sweetheart

When I first tried on Miao's Ruby Lourdes top and Nichole Onyx I felt like such a lady. The color combination is perfect for the upcoming valentine holiday and gives a sweetheart vibe. If you're trying to steer clear of Valentines don't worry. A different color of this outfit is available at Miao for only 69L as part of the hump day special. (Hurry before Kess notices it's Thursday) Miao not only offers wonderful clothing, but an assortment of jewelry too. Earlier this week I used a pair of rose earrings to give my look a boost. Just one of the many reasons why I enjoy this shop, you never know what hidden treasures you will find.

The Look-Miao Sweetheart
Hair-Lamb!-Egomanical-Honeycomb
Skin-The Body Co.- Sage-03
Blush-CheLLE
Necklace-Artilleri-Corazon necklace
Top-Miao-Ruby Lourdes
Skirt-Miao-Nichole Onyx
Shoes-Nardotix-Kurvy Ruby Slipper

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

You look so sweet! I am LOVING that hair, you wear it well! <3