Wednesday, February 16, 2011

52 Weeks of Color- Week 14-Black

52Weeks-Black

It seems like I'm a week behind the color challenges now and to think, I was doing so well before.  sigh. Moving forward here is my version of Week 14's Color Challenge brought to you by Luna Jubilee.

Truth be told I wasn't really in the Valentine spirit in SL. Since my SL partner and I are now husband and wife in RL, it just seemed a bit silly to get a bit excited in the virtual world. After all, I get to cuddle him in RL now. So this is my Anti-Valentine day picture, although it's a bit anti-climactic since the day has already passed.

Let's take a peek at the look. First off I'm loving this chair from Diesel Works. 23 incredibly sexy and stunning poses are included within the chair. Diesel Works' modeling chair is great for photo shoots and brings such diversity in on it's poses that almost any look can be captured at it's best.

I pulled out some of my favorite goodies to complete my Anti- Valentine, Luxuria's Belinda in Black is still a favorite out of my inventory. Sadly Luxuria is in the process of closing. If you're wanting some last minute goodies please visit. All items are only 50L, such a deal.

This week's color is Red. I have a ton of it in my Inventory. Let's hope I can squeeze it in and catch up. 

The Look-My Anti-Valentine
Hair-Exile-Shannon-Dark Brown-Modified Black in PS
Skin-Glam Affair-Jadis-Natural-Dama
Lingerie-Luxuria-Belinda-Black
Shoes-Maitreya-Gold-Shanti Black
Prop-Diesel Works-The Modeling Chair

No comments: