Monday, February 7, 2011

52 Weeks of Color- Week 13- Emerald

52 Weeks-Emerald

I had been pretty good about staying on track with Luna's 52 Weeks of color challenge, but sadly I'm a bit behind now. With Real Life getting a bit hectic I didn't have much time for blogging. I am happy to catch up and continue on with the challenge. Last Week's color was Emerald, which I thought would be an easy match but didn't turn out quite as I had hoped. Turns out, I don't own as much of the green hue as I thought. So this post turned into a great excuse for a shopping spree at The Sea Hole. The Sea Hole has been a shop I like to visit to find quirky cute dresses. Once I had purchased the Thriftscore dress I moved on to finding a suitable location. I was a bit tired of snow and cold and decided to take a jump on early spring and head to a field of flowers for this shot.

The next color coming up is Black and I already have my outfit ready to blog. I can't wait.

The Look-Emerald in Spring
Hair-Exile-Oceane-Dark Brown set
Skin-Dutch Touch- MegAn
Dress-The Sea Hole-Thriftscore Dress

No comments: