Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I'm Loving

 What I'm Loving

Recently my real Life and Second Life have become busy and let me tell you I am loving it. I want to apologize for being a bad blogger this week, but I've been so excited by the newness.  The new projects, new releases, new changes have me riveted, feeling energized and fresh.

Some things that I have been loving in Second Life are, this deliciously cute Dippin' Dots Top from Somnia, created by Sanura Snowpaw. As soon as she plurked it I knew I wanted it. I love the versatility of the colors she uses for this top because you can match them with almost anything.

I'm also loving my new home from LeeZu! The Modern Orient Beach House is so beautiful. I feel at ease sitting outside hearing the waves crash against the pier. I love the peaked roof and the fireplace. I can't wait to get started on decorating the inside. I know my photo is not doing this house justice right now, but if you want a better look my last blog post and video used the new home as the venue.

I'm also loving Exile's hair recently I've been finding myself drawn more to it because of the lucious curls that flow effortlessly. It feels so natural to wear Exile.


The Look-What I'm Loving
Hair-Exile-Nikki-Dark Browns
Skin-Dutch Touch-Megan-Cream-Basic
Shirt-Somnia-Dippin Dot Top-Black
Skirt-The Strand-Happy New Year Gift
LeeZu!-Modern Orient Large Beach House
Pose-Glitterati-Headshot 3

No comments: