Sunday, January 16, 2011

52 Weeks of Color- Week 11- Indigo

52 weeks of Color- Indigo

We're on to week 11 in Luna's 52 week of Color Challenge. When I imagine the color Indigo, my mind conjures deep shades of blue, bright hues that light up the sky, ocean and are just so pretty. This week I decided to dive under the sea and become a SL mermaid for this post.

To complete my mermaid post I ventured out of my comfort zone and found a new store "FunnyCat's Nekoshop or Girl Shop".  Isa Haas owner of the shop has recently started creating mermaid attire, I found this outfit on the SLmarketplace and it was fairly inexpensive.

I also managed to pick up some freebies from the Season's Hunt. I've been a fan of these hunts because the quality of work from the designers that participate is stellar. They are generous and continue to receive my patronage. Prizes used are from Shag and Cheap Makeup. The hair has been slightly modified from it's original look, originally it was softer and blonde, but after some slight color editing it became a vibrant blue. My eye makeup is from Cheap Makeup and is a great addition to the NEW Dutch Touch VIP exclusive skin.

Next week's color is Taupe, Right now I'm a bit confused how I can create a look using this color but I will try my hardest. After all it's a challenge...Right? 


The Look-Indigo Mermaid
Hair-Shag-Sylph-Starlight(modified)(Season Hunt)
Skin-Dutch Touch-Megan-Cream-Starters Pack(VIP Exclusive)
Eyes-Exodi-Soulful Eyes-Blue
Necklace-Eyecandy-Blue Lotus Necklace
Mermaid Dress-FCNGS-Mermaid Collection Ocean
Pose-Glitterati-Underwater set
**Tattoos**
Eye Makeup-Cheap Makeup-Wind Chill (Seasons Hunt)
Nail Color-Dutch Touch-Group Gift Nail Polish

No comments: