Wednesday, December 29, 2010

52 Weeks of Color-Week 8-Green

52-Weeks of Color-Green


Were already on to week 8 of Luna's 52 week of Color challenge. Whooooo hoooo!!! I made a promise last week that I would completely commit to the color and I think this week I'm upholding the commitment by wearing Green from top to bottom. Truth be told, Green really wasn't a hard color to come by since it's a festive time of year and it's found in an abundance.  This week I wanted to try to play off the holiday and give a classic look which would work well when dressing for a party. So without further delay here is my holiday outfit.

52-Weeks of Color-Green2

Now lets start with the dress. As I've spoken about in my last couple of posts, HUGE sale at 5th and Oxford, Luxuria because of the entire store closing. All items are only 50L which made this Appletini dress one of the best bargains I've ran across this week.

The shoes were given as a holiday gift from Maitreya as mentioned in my last post they were available in the subscriber kiosk history and open to all.

My necklace is from Caroline's Jewelry and has accents of green which I thought were fancy enough to make my entire outfit sparkle.

The Look- Holiday Green
Hair-Lamb-Heart-Butterfinger
Skin-Tuli-Claire-Tone 3 skin 03
Eyes-Exodi-Soulful Eyes-Hazel
Blush-Exodi-Makeups-Blush-Primrose
Neckllace-Caroline's Jewelry- Spring Flowers Set
Dress-5th and Oxford-Summer Cocktails-Appletini
Shoes-Maitreya Group Gift Pumps- Green

No comments: