Wednesday, November 17, 2010

52-weeks of Color-Blue- Week 2

Blue- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge
So here we are at week two of the 52 week color challenge. This weeks challenge Blue. Now if you asked me at the age of 8 what my favorite color was I have immediately answered, Blue. While most girls wore pink and had items in their room lined in the color, I was the one in blue. I have to say that blue is still a color that I am quite fond of but it's not my favorite anymore. That color will have to wait for another post.

The Look- Blue without you.
Hair-Truth-Mary-Indigo
*Skin-Exodi-Dael Nuit-7
Shirt-Artilleri-Carlita top-Blue
*Pants-Sn@tch-Community College Capris
Jacket-Friday-Tourist Jacket- Navy
Socks-Robin-Bella Socks-Silent Sparrow
Shoes-Friday-Basic Pump- Navy

*Blogger Item

No comments: