Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Plurky Blogger Challenge Sei, (6) "Formality Thing"

 PBC6.2

It's time for another round of the Plurky blogger Challenge. I kinda missed out on number 5, but am attempting to make up for it with this post. This week's challenge is formal wear. Since we're in the month of October, I decided to do another festive look to mark the season. This dress happens to be from one of my favorite stores in SL, Casa Del Shai. I love how Shai Delacroix designed this dress. The bottom flows and has a fluid motion from the top of the waist all the way down to the feet. The corset top is also beautifully done and the backside is one that draws attention. I believe this was a 50L offer from last Halloween, but I'm really not sure. I know it was a great deal however it was purchased. Breaking out this dress made me realize one thing, I wish I had more excuses to wear formal attire.

 PBC6

The Look- Dia De Los Muertos
*Hair-Shag, La La Love Me, Onyx- Group Gift- Feb 2010
*Skin- Pink Fuel, Mochi Melena-Dia De Los Muertos- For the Love of Halloween Freebie
*Dress, Casa Del Shai, Shai Delacroix-Kimora Evening Gown
Necklace- Jasha- Verandi Necklace
Hair Accessory- AtomicBambi, Hair Corsage-Rapture-Ruby
*Discounted or Freebie Item

No comments: