Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Gatcha!

Gatcha!

I've been having a lot of fun playing the Gatcha machines at the ALBERO Summer Gatcha Festival and let me tell you I'm LOVING IT!! Yesterday I had the chance to pick up these lovely goodies. Everything I am wearing is from the festival, with the exception of the body suit which I purchased during the 50L Fridays.

The house behind me is one that I have yet to do a proper review on due to my busy RL schedule. It's Niko from Abode and is designed quite wonderfully. It's going to be my next home so I will definitely be devoting an entire post to this beautiful structure.

Gatcha!

The ALBERO Summer Gatcha Festival will run into Aug 11, 2010. 


The Look- Gatcha! Green
Hair-Katat0nik-Gacha Jamz Hair-Blue
Skin-Showfunky-Olga-Too Much Kiss
Eyes-Exodi-Tetra Eyes-Naturals-Ocean
Top-W&B Lola Body Suit- Paradiso
Skirt- Yozoh-Vivid Band Skirt-Melted.Leaf
Ring-Mocha-Classical Rose Ring- Red
Headband-Tee*fy Headband Vintage Floral
Diary-U.F.O- ais's dear diary loving you 2
Home-Abode-Niko

No comments: