Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gurdy

Gurdy
I'm normally not the type of person that uses non human avatars, but Damien Fate's creations are the exceptions. Known for the uber cute Loco Pocos animal avatars, Damien has released some new avatars under the Planet Rokeden store. 

I actually find it quite fun to be a non-human avatar, I teleport from place to place in Second Life while singing a little tune. Gurdy made this task very easy. Gurdy reminds me of an RPG level character you would play and level up. As I roamed SL I wish I had a fireball or attack feature so my Gurdy would get enhanced powers or evolve. Gurdy's cute appearance and customization, are my favorite features. The Cowel, Pom Pom, and Dress are all changeable with a quick click from the HUD. Gurdy does not walk in sl but rather hovers above the ground. The wings flap in a rhythmic motion giving the gift of flight to this long eared cutie. 

I look forward to more animal arrivals from Damien Fate from either Loco Pocos or from Planet Rokeden. If you haven't stopped by Loco Pocos yet I highly suggest you visit there. Locos Pocos is having its two year celebration until August 1, 2010. There are some wonderful prizes and some great story lines games to complete.  It's a fun way to spend some time and to bring some friends for the hunt. 

No comments: